Call for Papers: Kurvatek (Vol. 7, No. 2 of November 2022)
We congratulate to the author whose paper has been published online for the issue of April 2022. For the issue of Vol. 7. No. 2, November 2022, we invites scholars, practitioners, and researchers to send manuscripts of their latest research results to be considered for publication in the KURVATEK Journal. The scope of the journal is in the fields of geology, mining, electrical engineering, civil engineering, engineering materials, energy conservation and renewable energy, as well as regional and urban planning, and other engineering fields where the research fall in the theme of energy management and sustainable environment. The articles will be reviewed by reputed reviewers. The process of submitting articles until the production will be using Open Journal System (OJS). All published articles will have a digital object identifier (DOI) and free of charge when accepted. Articles in English are highly welcome. The schedule of paper submission until publication is as below.
1. Full manuscript submission (1 May - 30 September 2022)
2. Peer review process (1 June - 30 September 2022)
3. Camera ready for publication (31 October 2022)
4. Paper published online (1-10 November 2022).
Guideline for further detailed information on manuscript submission, authors are encouraged to visit https://journal.itny.ac.id/index.php/krvtk/about/submissions.1. New paper template (New Template)
2. Example full paper based on new template (Example Paper)
3. A special issue "Sustainable Development" will be created for the issue of November 2022.