Starting April 2023 Edition (Vol. 8, No. 1 of 2023), all Kurvatek Managers including Editor-in-Chief, Editors Team, Layouters, Graphic Designers, and Reviewers, are NOT ALLOWED to submit articles to Kurvatek, whether as the first author, corresponding author, or co-author for a "Regular Issue". This is to avoid conflicts of interest and these articles also cannot be used for the PAK process. The exemptions is only for the reviewer team for a special issue only (if any).Read more about Prohibition of Submitting Articles to Kurvatek for Kurvatek Journal Managers
Announcement for the issue of Vol. 8. No. 1, April 2023Read more about Call for Papers: Kurvatek (Vol. 8, No. 1 of April 2023)
- Starting on April 27, 2022, the Kurvatek web page is presented in English. It also updates webpage content and all important menus and links to meet journal and professional standards.
- Kurvatek has been published a new issue for the April 2022. Please visit https://journal.itny.ac.id/index.php/krvtk/issue/view/76 and the latest issue for November 2022 is available here, https://journal.itny.ac.id/index.php/krvtk/issue/view/87.
- The new revised Kurvatek template is available for the issue (Vol. 7, Issue 2) of November 2022
- Example full paper based on new template (Example Paper)
- Starting for the issue of November 2022, scientific articles in English are highly welcomed
- A special Issue "Sustainable Development" will be created for the issue of December 2022. This special issue will organize the paper which cannot be alocated in the regular issue. Those who agree their paper published in the special issue will be charged with a certain value (depending on the quality of the paper) for maintaining the system and contributing to the operational costs. The author of the paper will be notified and offered if their paper will be published in the special issue.
- Full paper submission for a special issue is closed on 25 December 2022.